Honeywell Intelligrated is looking for a Supervisor, Mechanical Engineering to join our growing Central Operations team in Mason OH!
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Supervisor, Mechanical Engineering in Central Operations is responsible for the overall performance of sold customer projects. This Supervisor assists the Engineering Manager in financial and operational effectiveness of the engineering department. In addition, the Supervisor, Mechanical Engineering should ensure project budgets are maintained by coordinating with C&E to ensure quotes are accurate and concepts/scopes are reviewed and clear, and by tracking throughout the project lifecycle. The Supervisor, Mechanical Engineering should assist the Engineering Manager in the insurance of standards (product and process) are kept current and are followed by the team.
- Reviews customer SOW/RFP/RFQ and specifications for applicable projects
- Ensures proper resources attend all project related pricing, concept, and customer review meetings
- Audits file structures to ensure all project documentation is collected and stored per process; audits engineering tasks, quality, process utilization, and effectiveness of the department
- Monitors and ensures site readiness for all discipline; resolves any conflicts; monitors site reports for all disciplines and resolves any conflicts or issues that arise based on dependencies, delays, or issues
- Monitors and manages (if appropriate) all internal & customer created issue lists
- Ensures LSS (customer service) turnover is completed per process
- Coaches associates to deliver to project expectations as defined by project processes
- Tracks and provides training as it relates to defined project and business processes
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
20 Employee Development
20 Design Engineering & Production Processes
20 Interpret & Apply Field's Standards
20 Collaborate with customers and engineering teams
20 Project Planning & Execution Oversight
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.