Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We have a new opportunity within Honeywell Intelligrated for a Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager in Mason, OH.
The HSE Manager will ensure that our field installation personnel on construction job sites are complying with health and safety laws. The manager will be responsible for establishing policies that create and maintain a safe job site.
As HSE Manager, you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards, look for improvement opportunities and gaps in current safety policies and deploy various safety programs where needed. It is essential that the safety manager has the ability to clearly articulate guidelines to a multi-discipline and diverse workforce with the goal that our job sites meet all legal expectations and actively support occupational health and safety policies.
- Develop and execute health and safety planning of projects according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of safety on construction job sites.
- Evaluate current procedures and job site practices to assess risks and adherence to the policies and the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident preventions.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and practices on job sites
- Assess potential risks of each job site prior to mobilization, and deploy/assign safety coordinators to high risk projects.
- Develop equipment and machinery / tool inspection policies / guidelines
- Monitor site compliance via safety coordinators and supervisors
- Investigate accidents and incidents to discover root cause and handle workers compensation claims.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improve opportunities or new preventative measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
20 Deploys safety initiatives
20 Ensures compliance standards
20 Site compliance reviews
20 Implements HSE&F standards
20 Measures key HSEF metrics
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.