Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Intelligrated – www.intelligrated.com has multiple opportunities for high-level Project Managers to support major systems. At Intelligrated Project Managers are leaders who guide cross functional teams and projects with enthusiasm, optimism and with a future-oriented spirit. Project Managers are responsible for multiple multi-million dollar projects within the warehouse, ecommerce, logistics and distribution and postal and parcel industries. Project Managers effectively supply project planning, fiscal responsibility and are the central point of communication to the customer. They supervise numerous resources responsible for mechanical, electrical and controls design and engineering as well as installation personnel. They are highly organized individuals with an understanding of all aspects of material handling projects. The Project Manager is to ensure that a quality material handling system is ready, on time, and on budget.
· Project Managers take initiative, have a professional bearing and commands skills that engage the customer.
· Directs project team consisting of functional project engineers, site manager and commissioning
· Prepares, publishes, distributes and maintains a project schedule with milestones for all disciplines and customer constraints
· Executes contract as sold; Facilitates project scope changes, and clarifies and mitigates contract issues
· Ensures up to date and accurate financial picture of their project which includes cost incurred, cost forecasting and payment
· Creates and maintains project records; Archives proper files for retention
· Ensures smooth and consistent communication and exchanges of data between Customers, Project Team Members, vendors, and/or sales team.
· Prepares a concise and thorough commissioning plan and acceptance test, managing commissioning activities of Project Team Members and ensures customer system acceptance.
· On occasions, the Project Manager may be requested to join the sales team during the proposal
stages of a project.
· Ensures Safety Standards are met or exceeded throughout the life cycle of their project.
· Project Managers at Intelligrated travel to their customer job sites and offices. Travel may be extensive at
Attributes of a successful Project Manager include:
·Customer Focus – Oriented toward establishing good relations, executing and delighting the customer.
·Business Acumen – Contracts, Project Accounting, Business Processes (Internal and Customers).
· Servant Leadership – Ownership mentality, Leads by example, engages and coordinates well with team members.
·Curiosity – Takes initiative to find things out and use the information learned to improve.
·Contingency Planner – Has the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and create plans for them.
·Negotiation and Persuasiveness – has a non-confrontational approach, builds consensus.
·Communication/Presentation Skills – understand how to communicate across borders and nationalities.
· Technical Acumen – Has a level of comfort with technology and application of Intelligrated Products.
· Analytical/Problem Solving – Breaks down complex problems and prioritizes actions to resolve.
· Capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
· Ability to travel to meet the requirements of the job/customer.
25 Project Management
25 Customer Support
20 Project Planning
20 Deliver Status Reports
10 Facilitate Team Alignment
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.