Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer leading technologies from the plant floor to the boardroom as well as comprehensive lifecycle services that help to ensure more productive and stable operations. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has pioneered process automation control for more than 40 years with a continuous evolution from legacy process control systems to today’s leading innovations such as Experion® PKS, protecting our customers’ investments in automation assets. With more than 12,000 employees around the world, HPS has the global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of every size and complexity in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
For our site in Mainz we are currently looking for a
NPI Sourcing Coordinator
You will be primarily be responsible for coordinating the Mechanical Commodity strategy, RFQ’s, and supplier management for Smart Energy’s NPI Sourcing team. This position will work closely with Global Commodity Management to ensure the global commodity strategy is followed.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Negotiation skills and proven track record of closing negotiations.
· Market knowledge and market screening abilities for all mechanical commodities.
· Technical know-how all mechanical commodities with experience in high volume flexible demand environments.
· Managed complex projects inclusive of project management tools and cross-functional and supplier leadership.
· Supports NPI Sourcing Coordinator to launch new products with the right suppliers, at the right price, with the right quality.
· Coordinates and/or executes timely RFQ’s with mechanical supply base in support of NPI Project Timelines.
· Maintains strategic alignment with Global Commodity team to ensure compliance with global strategies.
· Notifies the Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Quality team members of upcoming new projects and develops a communication plan for regular status updates and program reporting.
· Ensures that the third party process, confidentiality procedure and competitive bid policy are adhered to.
· Promotes and drives early supplier involvement with the support of the Strategic Sourcing organization for key product developments, using the supplier’s expertise to optimize technology, quality, cost and capabilities.
· Develops and maintains project schedules and part status reports in managing each development.
· Manages the successful transition of new products into production with zero impact to schedule and quality.
· Initiates supplier quality evaluation and development activities in support of new product development, including, on-site audits and lean initiatives.
· Continuous process improvement of the new product development process with respect to acquiring materials and services.
· Accountabilities include ensuring that the development schedule, cost and product quality are achieved to meet the development program requirements.
· Contribute to the integration of Smart Energy into HPS.
30 Oversees and coordinates the operational and strategy creation aspects of sourcing projects
30 Partners with Category and Commodity leaders to create strategy and drive projects to completion
30 Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with pr
10 Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports
· degree in Supply Chain management or equivalent
· 3 year of experience in supply and/or materials management.
· experience with Project Management & Microsoft Project or equivalent
· experience with advanced Excel. (Pivot tables, v-lookups, and data consolidation).
· Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
· Extensive training programs
· Career growth opportunities
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development
· Dynamic and international work environment
Please apply online at www.careersathoneywell.com
Exempt CO Gas Detectors Save Lives
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.