Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and ADI Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and ADI Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products.
In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and ADI Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company, named Resideo. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. For more information on the future independent company, go to www.resideo.com .
Currently we are looking for a
Financial Controller m/f
The Homes Germany Controller is the primary owner of the financial accounting & compliance for all legal entities registered in the Germany. The role has end-to-end responsibility and oversight over US GAAP and Statutory reporting and ensures an environment of strong internal controls. The role closely collaborates with the Regional and Global Finance Centre’s through direct management of staff and/or outsourced service providers.
The German Controller reports into the EMEA Controller and is an important partner to the regional business, tax and treasury teams. Other key partners include External and Internal Auditors, Corporate Finance and Functional Management and SBG Finance.
• Ensure Statutory and German GAAP reports are timely and accurately filed for all in-country reporting units and legal entities. Manage staff or outsourced service providers supporting the above.
• Review/approve complex, high risk balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Conduct material, annual Balance Sheet reviews.
• Safeguard company assets in the country - review and approve fixed assets/inventory counts.
• Sign Representation Letter for the units in the Country.
• Lead and coordinate internal/external audit for the region.
• Serve as a business partner and overall HON controllership point of contact for Corporate tax for all tax-led strategic initiatives and projects, as well as provide necessary information and assistance for tax audits and compliance matters.
• Partner with Corporate Controllers to address in-country legal entity change management needs; including acquisitions, divestitures, site closings and core business processes migrations.
20 Prepare monthly cash forecast
20 Past due collections
20 Maintain contact with customer
20 Promote customer satisfaction
20 Account reconciliation
•Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or BA, MBA, CMA or Bilanzbuchhalter
·Several years of experience in cost accounting, financial analysis in a manufacturing company
·Excellent understanding of German GAAP (HGB)
·MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
·Fluent in German and English
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.