Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a Honeywell team in a 1 year contract role to deliver quality customer service and satisfaction to the end users while staying positive and willing to help in any possible way to make the customers feel they are getting great service and can count on Honeywell.
· General administration support to the facility manager and other team members
· Payroll, accounts payable, billings, procurement and escalations
· Produce PO requisitions and process incoming invoices from Contractors
· Organize site security clearances
· Provide leave coverage for Help Desk activity when required due to peak call flows (Help Desk Process to be followed)
· Performs related duties as assigned by the Facility Manager
· Assignment will include weekly rotation between two facilities
· Determining call classification setting required response and rectification times as per agreed classification
· Correct entry into the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
· Follow up of outstanding works / responses as and when required (in coordination with Facility Manager or Supervisor)
· Escalation of work order in a timely manner
· Early review of previous night and week end shift data
· Updating Data Management Systems as and when required
55 Data entry (SAP,CMMS,QFM)
35 Purchase Orders and Invoicing, Billing
10 Answering calls and allocating where needed
* YOU MUST HAVE *
· University, Community College graduate or equivalent
· Police clearance a requirement for the role.
· Immunization as required by St Joseph’s Health Care London and in accordance with the Public Health Act.
* WE VALUE *
· 2+ years of administrative assistant experience in a similar role preferred
· Previous SAP experience preferred
· Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
· Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
· Previous experience in health care industry or facilities management an asset
· Strong customer service skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize while providing excellent customer service is essential.
· Self-motivated, process driven, and results orientated team player with a proven ability to work unsupervised
· Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.