Lead Channel Sales Representative
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Channel Business Manager (CBM) is responsible for managing and developing all channel partners that sell products/software for Honeywell Process Solutions. Channel partner types include distributors, systems integrators, and commissioned reps.
Channel Management Duties Include
- Drive and manage Sales Funnel -- Partner should have minimum of 3X sales funnel for non run-rate business
- Provide an accurate orders forecast -- updated weekly
- Performance Management of Under Performing Channels
- Growth Strategy -- Documented in the Mutual Action Plan (MAP) format
- Walk to Plan -- Define path with channel partner to meet/exceed their Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Channel Program -- rebate, bounty, promotions, POS compliance, Diamond Scorecards, etc.
- Improve channel capability to sell/deliver our products -- Resources, Training, Demos.
- Channel Advocate -- Factory expedites, pricing, commissions, etc.
- Leverage broader HPS to drive demand for partners -- Work with HPS RSM to drive installed base (via AM) and new demand (via SS)
- Leverage broader HON to drive demand for partners -- UOP, Thomas Russell, Building Solutions, Thermal Solutions, Aerospace, other. Leverage Buy Honeywell program.
- Ensure proper product stock -- 15% of annual revenue.
- Drive Break Through Initiatives -- Lead and drive break through initiatives with assigned channel partners.
- Drive New Products --Familiar and capable with all new products. Able to define the value of the product. Able to define differentiators against competitors. Capable to do a product overview and demonstration
Channel Development Duties Include
- Channel reconciliation
- New distributors/reps for basic geographic coverage
- SI's for modular systems, skids, engineered solutions
- Addition of product lines to existing channels
- Contract Renewals
- Rep Vetting via Honeywell policy 2066
Products Sold via Channels Include
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master's degree / equivalent, with some experience.
- Proven track record of delivering results versus assigned quota
- Knowledge of Industrial Process Customers
- Knowledge of Products
- Ability to Drive New Products
- Knowledge of SalesForce.Com
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Being completely self-motivated
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to exercise independent judgment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD20313
- Category: Sales
- Location: 2100 52nd Avenue, Lachine, QC H8T 2Y5 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.