MES Business Consultant
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
- Establish relationships with Technical Services/Process Engineering/IT/Planning & Schedulingdepartments, and senior operations management of our key customers in the Oil and Gas, Refining and Petrochemicals industries
- Provide business case generation support to the Account Management team and develop corporate business wide and enterprise programs
- Provide proposal support to the Account Management team
- Provide technical support and drive the overall sales process with strategic direction and influence
- Conduct and guide opportunity assessment studies to help develop new business
- Leverage opportunities to apply solutions to enable large DCS Migration projects to be won more profitably by Honeywell
- Gain customer confidence to drive MES programs with corporate majors
- Provide inputs and support to Marketing and Technology for continued product development and new application ideas
- Work with the Product Managers/TSCs/Regional Advanced Solutions sales teams and HPS Account Management to develop business development models and value assessment methods to develop new business
- Work with identified customers to develop reference sites, showcase implementations and new technology pilots
- Support the successful launch of new products in our portfolio
- Represent this area of our portfolio at User Groups and Road Shows
Write papers and speak at industry forums to build credibility and relationships and to find new leads
15 Establish relationships
15 Provide business case generation support
20 Provide proposal support
20 Provide technical support
30 Drive the overall sales process
YOU MUST HAVE
- A senior professional with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge and understanding of cross business IT infrastructure
- A proven ability to identify and understand customer needs and then formulate a solution to address those needs in the Refining, Petrochemical and O&G markets
- Previous operational or business support experience in an operating company or a broad technical background
- Previous project delivery experience in the MES or consulting industries
- Experience of the consultative sales process or value based selling
- Knowledge of the real-time applications products and services market
- Understanding of the value of software solutions to the process industry
- Understanding of the product development process
- Ability to work closely with product development teams
- Experience operating across multiple countries, in a complex matrix organisation
- Honeywell MES products – Legacy Business Flex, Symphonite Suite, Uniformance Suite, Dynamo Operations Suite
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication
- Ensures that departmental core competencies include continuous PE skill development.
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
- Persuade to influence other to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Significant experience in engineering
· Strong interpersonal skills required to interact/coordinate with sales, engineering, technology
marketing and customers.
·Ability to work on a complex matrix organization
·Fluent written and spoken English; a second or third language would be an advantage
·Able to make independent business decisions based on client requirements.
·Excellent communication & presentation skills
·Pragmatic, Self-motivated, energetic and able to work independently
·High level of enthusiasm and drive
·Positive attitude and good initiative in dealing with challenges and opportunities
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD6900
- Category: Engineering
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.