HCP Sales Director - APAC
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Responsible for the performance and development of all HCP sales and business developmentactivities in the assigned geographic area
- Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customerbase in their assigned geographic area.
- Execute and drive assigned AOP to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual financial targets are met
- Champion of sales processes and disciplines, business improvement. Meet or exceed operational requirements; analytical reporting, operating reviews and cost
- Build influential relationships with assigned customers at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers
- Provide leadership in driving PMT wide initiatives and align the local leaders to achieve desiredobjectives
- Build customer relationships for the purpose of business development and sales
- Develop customer strategies, campaign plans and leadership in their execution
- Integrate information, resources and activities within the region and/or among Pole
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, evaluation, plans and follow through
- Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in the APAC market
- Own regional input for planning and forecasting
- Drive strategy and growth initiatives for geography
- Direct the sales team to identify and develop opportunities in driving growth
- Support coordination in the region for PMT including positive employee relations, regional communications, customer escalation, senior customer engagement.
- Consult or pursue key business opportunities with range of customer contacts
- Work with LOB Leaders as a member of Executive Committee of Honeywell
- Coordinate activities with other functions and across regions to achieve overall business resultsCreates a culture of accountability
Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and set standards of job performance for the sales organization
25 Sponsor Large Scale Projects
25 Strategic Organizational Planning
25 Coordinate Outside Sales Support
25 Lead Team Alignment
YOU MUST HAVE
- Master's degree, or equivalent. Extensive experience in the field.
- A capacity to make decisions in the face of ambiguity
- An ability to lead diverse groups
- An in depth knowledge of business
- An ability to lead through complexity and change
- An ability to pivot or adjust the organizational direction based on new conditions
- An ability to think strategically
- An ability to negotiate with (customers, management, Sr. leaders)
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req148751
- Category: Sales
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.