District Service Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Responsible for ensuring high quality delivery of Connected and Traditional services to Honeywell’s clients through management of the technical team
- Ensuring effective management of work load, improvement of processes and systems, team management, client liaison and escalation, and working with other areas within Honeywell to deliver high quality service
- Work with peers, other departments and customers to meet mutual goals and objectives
Roles & responsibilities
- Understanding Operational Management Systems
- Technical consulting, design and implementation support to the service business and customers. This includes support and collaboration with the Account Managers, Service Advisors and technical
- lead on implementation projects
- Utilise Connected services to improve our delivery to our customers
- Project management of renewals projects including high level of management of customer and ensuring project milestones are achieved
- Contract Retention – customer satisfaction, site audits
- Effectively meet customer needs, build productive customer relationships and take responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Services advisers to ensure continuous delivery of value to Honeywell clients and customers through providing outcomes for their buildings and facilities and to facilitate Revenue and Margin growth within the Service Business
- Work with Account and Operations teams to develop account strategies to provide benefits to our customers and growth within our business
- Ensure outcomes are delivered in required timeframes and budgets
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction levels are up to plan
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through direct liaison
- with client representatives, customers and service recipients Management and Delivery Spot & Renewal Work
- Review delivery of outcomes to drive constant improvement for our customersFinancials and Growth
- Overall financial control of team to agreed plan figures
- Accurate monthly forecasting
- Forecasting and analysis throughout the month
- Management of team P&L
- Drive Growth (Revenue and GM improvement) within the
- team by providing outcomes for customers and utilising Honeywell technologies as enablers
Work with the Account and Operations teams to identify opportunities and develop strategic actions for growth within assigned account base
25 Team Management
25 Review Forecast Reports
25 Manage Returns
25 Customer Billing Coordination
YOU MUST HAVE
- Intermediate to High computer skills
- Tertiary qualified in Business Management or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in a team leader/management
- role within a service / facility management business
- Exceptional staff management and process improvement skills
- Strong technical skills and broad exposure to technical issues including ICT & Networks
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with a mix of infrastructure, equipment and systems and a wide variety of client groups
- Project management experience
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD28072
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.