District Project Leader
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Responsible for ensuring high quality delivery of Connected and Traditional services to Honeywell's client through management of the technical team. To ensure effective management of work load, improvement of processes and systems, team management, client liaison and escalation, and working with other areas within Honeywell to deliver high quality service. Also, to work with peers, other departments and customers to meet mutual goals and objective as below
- Overall responsibility for completing projects within the district.
- Ensures delivery of projects on time, within scope with zero or positive deviation
- Maintain customer satisfaction at target levels and promptly resolvecustomer issues
- Ownership for projects financial performance at the district level. Monitors financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews estimates versus actual across the district project deck to continuously improve Projects operational metrics. Effectively leads the implementation of productivity enhancing process changes related to project delivery
- Responsible for driving costs down to be competitive in the market place. Controls cost and maximize productivity through the implementation of effective methods, standard processes and engagement of Supply Chain team, ensures the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintaining and controlling inventory levels
- Participate in estimate review process prior to jobs or contracts being quoted to ensure labour estimates are correct and that the work is achievable from a technical perspective. Ensure that subcontracts, where applicable, are complete and documented. Ensure that bid qualifications cover all site and project elements. Projects sign off on all project bids is essential. Participatesin risk review (per Honeywell policy)
- Ensure all projects follow the relevant project procedures. Ensure efficient contract management and cost control is undertaken in conjunction with projects managers, Quantity Surveyors and cost controllers
- Ensures projects are resourced properly. Develops effective partnerships with HAIL to ensure an adequate pool of resources is available. Manages selection and oversight of subcontractors for different jobs in conjunction, where appropriate, with supply team.
- Partner with other Project Leaders to ensure that the most effective resources are allocated to projects within and outside the District
- Manage the performance management process, conducting performance appraisals, and providing coaching, training, career planning, development, salary administration and reward and recognition for district projects team.
- Builds effective teams committed to organizational goals, foster collaboration among team members and between teams. Develop strong relationships with Sales and Service Leaders so as ensure effective sales to operations handovers, optimised utilisation of resources, and maximize pull through of service and projects
- Be the change management leader for team and aggressively implement agreed to initiatives
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment through effective communication, training, equipment/vehicle maintenance and facilities improvement. Manage safety program for assigned field operation.
- Ensure fire and security industry codes and standards are upheld.
Ensures that Honeywell SOPs are in place and adhered to
25 Provide customer demand planning inputs
25 Ensure adherence to contract, schedule, cost, regulatory agency and international trade compliance
25 Extensive risk/opportunity analysis with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue and net investmen
25 Responsible for performance management of direct reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- BSc, Eng or project management degree or equivalent technical or management experience required
- Experience in a team project leadership role necessary.
- Direct Project Management history of +$3M projects
- Thorough knowledge of leading and developing a projects field operation and financial managementDemonstrated ability to lead and influence others
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: req150232
- Category: Business Management
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.