Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Director Program Management , C&PS – Customer Excellence
This role will be accountable for all enabling customer facing processes within C&PS APAC.
This role will lead strategic processes that enhance customer engagement, enable processes and tools for the organization and drive organizational accountability resulting in improved customer satisfaction.This cross functional role will develop and drive a management operating system that channels & prioritizes internal and external customer requests and deploys actions through enterprise tools for execution.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage a MOS that utilizes enterprise tools to drive right and fast customer solutions and improve overall customer satisfaction on our key customer surveys
- Drive cross functional projects through the identification of patterns interconnecting with the other regional CE leaders to solve complex customer problems where it requires several functions to drive timely resolution and or projects requiring involvement from global resources
- Influence functions outside of C&PS to drive improvements that impact Honeywell's ability to meet contractual commitments
- Drive execution of key C&PS Processes to enable the organization to successfully support customers and improve their experience
- Demonstrate excellent process knowledge and demonstrate ability to implement process rigor through organizations
- Provide leadership and direction to a diverse team
- Collaborate with cross-functional executive leadership to provide customer and program updates, drive process improvements and drive customer solutions
25 Sponsor Large Scale Projects
25 Strategic Organizational Planning
25 Lead Team Alignment
25 Team Management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business, Customer Support, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Program Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a direct customer
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- Six Sigma Blackbelt certification
- PMP certification
- HOS and or sales experience
- Demonstrated partnering skills with key internal and external customers
- Ability to quickly adapt to differing leadership styles across multiple customer business teams
- Demonstrated strong bias for action and strong internal network.
- Ability to drive change within peer group and with customer business teams resulting in a higher level of consistency across teams and an elimination of non-value added activities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to present complex technical and support issues at peer and executive levels (internal/external customers).
- Demonstrated ability to develop people and recruit top talent
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to effectively influencethroughout all levels of the organization across multiple functions
- Strong Program Management skills and financial & business acumen.
- Proven track record of effectively managing diverse, global teams
- Business acumen on contractual requirements.
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.