Connected Asset Sol Architect
Honeywell is seeking a Connected Plant BTI Solutions Architect for APAC aligned to the Connected Assets BTI.
Reporting to the Technical Solution Consultant Leader, the BTI Solutions Architect will possess deep technical Connected Plant expertise combined with asset performance, maintenance and process control expertise.
Successful application engineering or a technical sales support track record designing and implementing Connected Plant technologies and solutions is needed for this role within the Honeywell Connected Plant team.
The HCP Solutions Architect team will develop collaborative technical relationships with customer prospects and develop solutions to meet their needs.
This work includes architecting, designing and presenting the market leading Honeywell Connected Plant solutions and proposals within the solution frameworks and standards defined by the Technical Solution Consultant team.
This individual will possess a combination of technical depth in the areas of Industrial Process Control, Asset and Equipment monitoring, Industrial Networking and Connected Plant specific technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of our Connected Plant- BTI solutions offering.
- Identify and understand customers’ business goals, operating objectives and requirements, and customize solutions to best meet their needs under the supervision of the Pole TSC.
- Serve as the primary technical Connected Plant- BTI sales support resource for regional BTI Business Development Manager(s) and Sales force.
- Lead customer facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, and RFI/RFQ/RFP technical solution design and responses.
- Obtain deep internal process knowledge around how Honeywell “qualifies” and “certifies” 3rd party solutions.
- Configure and deliver solutions and quotes to customers.
- Join forces with the regional BTI Business Development Manager in monthly/quarterly forecasting reviews to accurately portray the pipeline, best case and commit.
- Support the Honeywell BTI Business Development Manager and HPS Account Managers in exceeding annual sales results by providing best in class technical team work.
- Communicate effectively when working with internal and external customers and vendors.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years’ experience in process control, equipment monitoring, industrial networking and software
- Minimum 5 years of experience with asset management or related fields
- Minimum 5 years combined pre-sales/technical sales support/application engineering experience required
- Ability to travel up to 50% in a region required
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of Honeywell Process and Industrial Networking knowledge specific toHoneywell solutions and how to align with customers’ drivers preferred
- Experience in the capabilities and configuration of Connected Plant controls and solutions; for example: analytical techniques, maintenance and ERP systems, process control, virtual/augmented reality, etc.
- Technical background in the areas of industrial control systems, process control networks, SCADA or other industrial automation is important and preferred
- Successful application engineer and/or technical sales support track record
- Job ID: req144980
- Category: Engineering
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.