Business Development Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Business Development Manager for Skids and Stations, SEA is a key position within the Honeywell Process Solutions organization.
The Skids and Stations BD will be in charge of Skids and Stations Sales for the SEA Annual Operating Plan, this role will ensure the sales forecast is accurate and that the Management Operating Systems (MOS) are followed strictly by all the Team members.
This role will also ensure Honeywell Process Solutions maximize win rates for New Projects pursued whilst developing the rolling pipeline of opportunities. This role is also responsible to support and mentor the existing sales team on skids and stations pursuits.
In addition, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for;
- Providing governance, overview and support for key pursuits that are being led in country
- Ensuring EPC, OEM and end user relationships are developed and maintained
- Be the main focal point for cross-pole projects pursuits and drive international collaboration from an SEA perspective.
- Leading the team in meeting or exceeding Orders Plan in agreed areas while monitoring and controlling sales cost.
- Ensuring that all project projects maximise any BTI scope (such as skids, pipelines and truck loading) and have a 360 degree focus of all other upstream and downstream pursuits that are attached to the new projects.
- Ensuring the team provide accurate forecasting of opportunities from a scope, timing and revenue perspective..
- Ensure the compliance of Honeywell Code of Conduct and any other policies, procedures and operating objectives.
- Work with the HPS Asia Pacific Directorship team and Global Sales function on developing and deploying various processes and tools that enhance effectiveness of sales. This would include working better sales forecasting, Target Account planning, Estimation processes, improving sales coverage, incentive and target deployment, etc.
- Experienced business development and Sales Leader who can work across borders and cultures to drive sales of major projects
- Develop and coach cross cultural teams
- Experience managing within global businesses with specific exposure to Asia pacific markets
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills required
Language skills as appropriate to geography
25 Provide Market Intelligence
25 Report Business Activities
25 Meet Business Plans
25 Engage with Channel Partners
Education / Qualifications
- 10+ years of relevant industry background experience across Sales methodologies covering Industrial Market Sales, Direct sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Project Management experience as well as complex sales, including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning.
- Experienced in sell gas skids and stations solutions in the SEA region
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Sales Leadership role
- Experience of operating across multiple countries, in a complex matrix multi-national organisation
- Previous experience in business development /sales management and complex opportunity pursuits
- Proven ability to lead sales professionals, set standards for sales excellence, and mentor development of sales & professional skills.
- Excellent strategic sales planning skills.
- Demonstrated sales and financial goals achievement.
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Job ID: HRD34384
- Category: Sales
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.