ASEAN Senior Marcom Specialist
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Theprimary responsibility of this role will be to develop integrated marketing campaigns by localization of global campaigns or in-region creation for Honeywell’s Industrial Safety business, you will also support the other SPS business units when required. Other duties involve producing marketing collateral & localized assets to enable the sales team and partners to develop and execute their own campaigns to drive AOP where necessary.
- Work with the in-country business leaders and the Industrial Safety SPS Marcom Leader ASEAN / ANZ to execute the annual marcom plans that are aligned to the strategic annual plan (STRAP) for each country.
- Work closely with product managers to ensure products and related collateral for NPIs are available in-country and in the correct languages for the global batch launch windows.
- Take the lead in working with the local business leaders to develop integrated marketing campaigns and a suite of marketing collaterals and sales enablement tools (i.e. brochures, flyers, EDMs etc.) for ASEAN via Centres of Excellence or external agencies.
- Drive effective cadence of communications with partners and end customers via EDMs, Webinars and Newsletters.
- Work closely with the ASEAN/ANZ Industrial Safety SPS Marcom Leader to drive the digital marketing strategy and deploy effective tools (i.e. SEO / SEM / Social Media) to drive organic traffic and leads to the businesses website, plus increase brand awareness to end users.
- Create country specific end user campaigns whilst leveraging global campaigns when possible to support in-country business objectives.
- Track and report out KPIs and measurement tools to understand pull-through of campaigns and marcom initiatives.
- Deploy communications and branding guidelines and reinforce compliance locally and regionally.
- Work with the ASEAN/ANZ Industrial Safety Marcom Leader to drive PR & Thought Leadership initiatives across ASEAN.
- Serve as the point of contact between the business and the COEs and external agencies to drive effective marcom projects and campaigns.
- Support Channel / Customer marketing (e.g. on site seminars and events) and develop marketing tools as necessary to support such events.
- Manage allocated budget to ensure cost-saving at every opportunity without impact on quality as well as procurement administration to ensure delivery of services.
Support other SPS businesses as required
25 Develop Marcom briefs
25 Launch campaign concepts
25 Oversee content development
25 Engage with industry marketing
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a university Degree in a related field, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Have prior experience in a corporate environment, with significant experience working in a B2B and B2C environment
- Be experienced in cross-discipline communications such as media relations, events & trade shows, digital communications and social media
- Show a clear ability to transmit the objectives of the Communications function towards your contact persons, with a resilient yet culturally-sensitive, creative attitude on business-related issues
- Have knowledge of the cultural sensitivities of the various ASEAN countries
- Be willing and able to travel 20% of the time within territory and internationally as required.
- Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required The successful candidate will:Possess superior writing, verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Have knowledge of Public Relations and managing an agency.
- Be experienced in digital marketing & communications, with previous experience in leading online and social media projects.
- Have prior experience planning and executing end user initiatives and campaigns Familiarity with SFDC and Marketing Automation Software (e.g. Marketo)
- Have prior experience in managing and delivering trade shows and events for large organizations, especially within the B2B technology sphere
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD30407
- Category: Marketing
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.