Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Aftermarket Business Manager is responsible for managing the aftermarket for a specified Gold Business Enterprise (GBE), and serves as that GBE’s representative for all aftermarket related issues. The position will
contribute to STRAP and AOP development, and is accountable for driving business results, including attainment of revenue and margin commitments for the assigned area. The Aftermarket Business Manager will work with both the GBE leaders and the global Aftermarket Sales organizations to facilitate speed and
growth in the Aerospace aftermarket.
Specific duties include:
· Development and implementation of aftermarket strategy for the assigned product line(s),
including STRAP and AOP
· Facilitates growth and speed of transactions for the global aftermarket sales and account management
· Aftermarket deal development and approval (per an established SEA)
o Maximizes outcomes for Honeywell globally
o Ensures deal consistency
o Helps to resolve channel conflicts if and when
they arise consistent with STRAP objectives
· Development of aftermarket-specific offerings for target segments
· Drive revenue and margin growth
o Monitor for margin leakage/performance, and
implement improvement/corrective actions where required.
· Oversight and approval of the aggregated demand forecast (from Demand Planning team) in order to
achieve business objectives related to: FGI, forecast accuracy, demand liability, etc
o Participates in SIOP process
o Serves as the decision point for allocations,
· Serve as a product focal point for aftermarket sales campaigns for the assigned product(s)
· Provides aftermarket pricing approval for the assigned product(s)
· Monitors product performance issues (In service issues, reliability analysis & improvement, Pricing/cost analysis), and initiates corrective actions where required.
· Adjudicates aftermarket related concessions (ACATs) for the assigned product(s)
25 Establish Management Operating System (MOS)
25 System (MOS
25 Work with Cross Functional teams
25 Partner with internal customer
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors’ degree required
· 5 years of relevant program/business management or Marketing experience with a track record of delivering successful results across a diverse, global aerospace business
· Experience in developing and executing strategy
· Experience working in a matrixed environment (cross-functionally with ISC, C&PS, Contracts,
· Experience at leading projects from concept to completion
· Experience with deal development, pursuit, and closure
· Ability to lead and influence broader organization to achieve organizational and business
· Strong business acumen
· Strong analytical and financial skills – Ability to analyze complex business situations and identify
ways to simplify
· Ability to think strategically in order to scope tasks and achieve results
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrated competency in Six Sigma tools
· Aerospace domain knowledge
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.