Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Conceptualize, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will be a key technical focal point across Honeywell [SBG]. engineering teams creating solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. By collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will influence electrical design directions and methodology developments. As a electrical engineering technical expert, you will leverage advanced tools and simulation techniques to deliver high impact business results while acting as a technical leader and coach for other engineers.
Influence the evolution of work processes and standards to ensure exceptional product quality, process designs and new levels of productivity
Be recognized as a technical authority within electrical engineering
Foster innovation and efficiency everyday and on every project
25 Perform specification reviews and development
25 Standards application and improvements
25 Review process and product quality
25 Collaborate with engineering functional teams
You Must Have:
· Must be a U.S. Citizen in order to obtain a DOE "Q" Level security clearance
· MS in Electrical Engineering or Physics
· 8+ years of experience (post-collegiate) in Pulsed Power Systems including High Power Switching, Pulse Forming Networks, AC/DC and DC/DC Power Conversion, Analog Circuit Design, Magnetics, and/or High Voltage Design (kV to MV)
· Minimum Five (5) years’ Experience with engineering tools such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, electric and magnetic field probes, etc.
· Minimum Five (5) years’ experience in testing, data acquisition, and data analytics
· Minimum Five (5) years’ experience with engineering software including COMSOL Multiphysics, CST, any PCB design studio (ORCAD, Mentor, Altium), simulation software (P-Spice, LTSpice, Ansoft etc.), and data processing software (Excel, MATLAB, Python Scripting, etc.)
· PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics with emphasis in High Power Electromagnetic Fields
· 12+ years of experience in industry
· Experience with prime power drivers (i.e. 480VAC three phase power driven systems)
· Experience with electromagnetic pulse (EMP) phenomena and/or EMI/EMC testing capabilities
· Capability to advise engineers and train technician staff on concepts related to designing and testing high power, pulsed power systems
· Familiarity with US Government Agencies and their Prime Contractors
· Current DOE Q or DOD TS clearance
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and the ability to communicate ideas to other team members and customer representatives of various technical backgrounds
· Demonstrated hands-on experience developing and delivering complex functional product
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.