Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell’s Federal Manufacturing & Technologies business manufactures sophisticated mechanical, electronic and engineered-material components for our nation's defense system. Honeywell manages the U. S. Department of Energy’s National Security Campus, where we research, develop and deploy some of the most advanced design and manufacturing technologies in use in the United States today. Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security. Electrical Engineering position to support the functions of the Kansas City National Security Campus, Global Security, Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) group. DMSMS provides sustainment support for our military's aging defense platforms. The candidate shall have a background in RF design and analysis in addition to an understanding of RF test and measurement techniques.
Summary of Duties:
• Analyzes routine to moderately complex RF designs and specifications to determine the original design intent of components and assemblies. Recommends cost effective and reliable manufacturing methods for fabrication.
• Assists in the design, testing, and evaluation of RF and electrical assemblies, components and tools under technical guidance of higher level Electrical Engineers or departmental management.
• Interacts with other designers, suppliers, and internal organizations to assist in resolving design, development, production, and acceptance issues.
• Identifies opportunities for defect prevention and recommends corrective actions based on standard or accepted technical practices.
• May perform other duties as required.
25 RF Test Principals and Methods
25 Software Development
Candidates with greater experience may apply, and may be considered for the next level in the technician job family commensurate with candidate credentials and as warranted by current business requirements.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.