Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Please Note: The shifts will be rotating.The hours will be either 7 am to 7pm OR 7pm to 7am .
The primary purpose of this position is to provide Leadership for production in assigned area and to relieve production employee during an absence or vacation. The Team Leader will also train and assist team members as needed.
The Team Leader will directly lead five (5) to Ten (10) team members in production of approximately 700 to 1,500 pairs of gloves per shift. The position has a direct impact on production efficiency, quality, safety and production capacity at Clover.
50 Operate assigned equipment
25 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
25 Comply with all safety rules
* YOU MUST HAVE *
High School Diploma or GED
2 years of experience in manufacturing environment
· Demonstrated leadership ability in a manufacturing plant
· Ability to maintain control and perspective at all times
· Good analytical skills
· Experience in Manufacturing
· Rubber Glove manufacturing experience
· Lean Manufacturing experience
· ISO9000 experience
· Must be detailed oriented
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
· Creative thinking and idea generation
· Ability to communicate information clearly
· Basic reading/writing and math skills for following procedures, reporting production.
· Maintains good safety and attendance record in accordance to Plant policies.
· Performs all job duties in conjunction with Plant established quality system.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.