Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
• Establish common development methodologies for Data Migrations into SAP ERP applications.
• Establish a Management Operating System (MOS) for Sourcing, Logistics, and Finance functional Areas.
• Establish best practices needed for new data solutions implementations
• Establish implementation & release management policies.
• Establish data quality assessment processes.
• Assume the ownership of SAP GDM data solutions for Sourcing and Finance functional areas, and work closely with Fucntional teams and data leads to drive SAP implementations.
. Drive Customer rationalization process and implementation.
. Drive data quality standards as part of SAP deployments.
• Subject Matter Expert on technical environment/ tools for own area of expertise
. Submject Matter Expert for data in Sourcing and Finance areas.
. Understand the orgnizational and SAP deployments program changes, and implement the relevent solution chances upfront.
• Manages and directs activities related to analysis, design and implementation of technical data management solutions on larger projects.
• Functional and technical impact analysis of potential changes to the Integration environment
• Creation of desgin documents and estimates for new project efforts
• Overall ETL solution design and creation of design specifications to implement changes
• Comply with standards and guidelines related to the design, construction, testing and deployment activities as established by departmental and organizational standard
• Project planning for individual efforts
• Various development, testing and deployment project deliverables
• Staff and resource management of team members
• Research, evaluate, identify alternative approaches, recommend, design and code efficient and effective solutions for challenging problems ranging from small to large work efforts for low to high complexity problems
• Partner with other data leads / developers and support project planning, technical design, development and solution delivery functions
• Identify opportunities in business processes, system capabilities and delivery methodologies for continuous improvement as applicable
• Works autonomously as a senior/lead on a diverse range of tasks and is relied upon to coach/ educate others
• Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project
• Actively participate in walkthrough, inspection, review and user group meetings for data migration implementation, with a high focus on data quality
• Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflows and /or functionality within Information Technology software
• Create Metrics and status reports for projects
• Manage and run meetings with co-source collegues, FILs, and Data Leads for various projects
40 Data Integration, Data Analysis and project management experience.
30 Implementation integrations for large, complex Data Migration/Data Warehouse/ETL applications
30 Experience as a technical lead in an onshore/offshore model environment
• B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
• 8+ years of Data Integration, Data Analysis and project management experience.
• Minimum of 5 yeasr of experience implementation integrations for large, complex Data Migration/Data Warehouse/ETL applications(Informatica)/RDBMS Knowledge/SAP data
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a technical lead in an onshore/offshore model environment
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sourcing and Finance areas in any ERP.
• Have been involved in projects with any ERP related systems
• Ability to collaborate and influence across the organization; good facilitation skills and ability to act as a coach, tiebreaker and mediator
• Must have hands-on experience on writing basic SQL queries
• Must have experience with Informatica Power Center and Informatica Data Quality tools
. Must have experience with SAP R/3 applications.
• Working experience on complex high volume/high velocity projects end to end delivery experience
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as well as presentation skills
• Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams
• Six Sigma Green Belt strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Honeywell Operating System (HOS) tools and concepts a plus
• ERL functional side of industry experience is preferred
• Experience with BO or Tableau or any visualization tool is plus
• Agile methodology experience is plus Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.