Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing
processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees
develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of
Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Home and
At Honeywell, we are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more
comfortable and energy efficient and more innovative and productive.
20 Processing Returns
20 Customer Invoicing
20 Deliver Forecast Reports
20 Order Processing
20 Process Automation
A career at Honeywell offers infinite possibilities within a diversified, global organization that is helping to help solve the world’s toughest challenges and improving quality of life for people globally. We invite you in our quest.
Aerospace Services & Connectivity Operations provides products and services to customers worldwide. JetConneX (JX) Operations act as a frontline support on behalf of Honeywell to JX Distribution Partners (DPs). Team Purpose includes:
· Provide assistance with the provisioning and activations of JX Service
· Support issues that arise during the activation process
· Monitor the JX network for system issues or outages
· Investigate reported service issues that occur during aircraft operation
· Keep an open line of communication with all Business Partners, Customers and Inmarsat Satellite
We are in-need of an individual located in Hyderabad IN, able to fulfill the duties listed above. Shift requirements are M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm (local time).
There is also an expectation of on-call availability on a rotating weekend basis, which could change with the business need.
· Respond via phone or email to analyze technical issues and determine / execute corrective action
plan to resolve
· Satisfy all customer requests per established Service Level Agreements
· Manage and document customer communications Salesforce: provide ownership of case through closure
· Record all reported field events, enabling fast, effective trend recognition
· Proactively monitor the health of the Honeywell network
· Manage established internal and external (customer) network nonfictions
· Execute timely and accurate root cause corrective actions to identified network effecting issues
· Manage and document all customer communications surrounding network health via SFDC and own case closure
· Develop Required Knowledge Management collateral to facilitate knowledge re-use and process
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
· 1-2 years customer service experience
· Experience in communicating with global customer(s) via phone and email (verbal English proficiency)
· Ability to demonstrate and articulate issues and bring work towards resolution
· Presentation skills
· Knowledge in SalesForce, Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Word
· Business degree preferred but not mandatory
· Industry knowledge preferred but not mandatory
· Strong management skills and attention to detail
· Computer science / Network connectivity knowledge and/or background desirableNonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.