Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
• Responsible for the performance, planning, resource management and development of solution scope,
estimate and proposal within assigned project opportunities.
• Establishing the plans and strategies in support of and winning assigned opportunities.
• Creates a culture of accountability, supporting and driving the “One Team” model.
• Provide competitive insight from past opportunities and apply “lessons learned” to the assigned opportunities to generate effective counter strategies.
• Coordinate activities with other functions within the Sales Support Centre to achieve overall business results within the assigned opportunities.
• Manage sales costs for assigned opportunities against projected /estimated bud
Sales Process: Maximize competitive winsan d serve as a liaison for the Sales Professional and Sales Support Centre resources; For assigned opportunities, remove barriers to accelerate results;
ensures sales tools are used effectively to drive consistent business results.
Customers: Facilitating competitive strategy planning with the team; drive key initiatives with Sales
Professionals and Sales Support Centre resources.
People Management: Strong working relationship with Sales Support Centre Leader in support of assigned
opportunities; Achieves results through effective teaming and facilitation of Sales Support Centre resources; Leads change for the betterment of the team; Provide ongoing performance management to encourage others to continuously improve.
Results: Responsible for the strategy and execution of the response plan/ schedule for assigned opportunities.
25 Technical support
25 Learn to Facilitate Strategic Discussions
25 Track and Report Sales Progress
25 Develop and Define Customer Needs
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.