Customer Marketing Director
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS), a $4B global business unit within Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) strategic business unit is seeking an experienced Customer Marketing Director to serve as the owner for our global customer marketing efforts, responsible for the development, execution and ROI deliverables on all product launches, critical business initiatives and customer pursuits. The role will report directly to the Vice President of Strategic and Product Marketing for HPS with a matrix relationship to the Vice President of Customer Marketing for Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
In this role, the candidate will interface with internal stakeholders including senior leadership, strategic marketing, channel marketing, product/offering management and sales/commercial excellence to set the marketing strategy and priorities for the business. The candidate will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of HPS customer marketing, capability development and managing the end to end customer digital journey using paid, earned, shared and owned media channels to influence customer buying behaviors, generate qualified leads and ultimately enable profitable sales growth.
- Lead the transformation to a digital-first marketing approach with a key emphasis on web, marketing automation, digital content marketing, and demand generation
- Strategy development and organizational capability building for the customer marketing team
- Oversee the development of the customer marketing annual plan and budget aligned to the business and overall business strategy
- Work effectively with senior leadership acting as an advisor and change agent, and be able to work seamlessly with colleagues in other businesses and other regions
- Drive engagement through social media, search, and PR strategies and tactics
- Leverage data and analysis to assess the impact and performance of marketing content and tactics, and conduct A/B testing to identify highest performing
- Be a champion of the message and storytelling that will drive overall differentiation, customer and partner loyalty, and interest in our products and solutions
- Drive higher awareness and preference for Honeywell's brand
- Manage, coach, evaluate and develop talent, and hold team members to high standard
- Drive continuous improvement and seek ways to do things better, faster and more efficiently
Enable the channel and sales with great content, tools, and assets
20 Lead Marcom transformation
20 Launch campaign concept
20 Oversee content development
20 Engage with industry marketing
20 Work with digital marketing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of Marketing or Marketing Communications experience
- 5 years of experience managing marketing teams
- MBA preferred
- Significant years building and executing digital marketing campaigns, online advertising, and social media strategies in a B-to-B marketing environment
- Strong strategic thinking/planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of executing high-impact, results-oriented integrated marketing programs
- Strong content marketing, content strategy, message development, and storytelling capabilities
- Both corporate and agency experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful Communication / PR and marketing programs
- Experience in buyer journey development
- Experience in demand generation
- Experience in marketing performance reporting, analysis, and insights
- Excellent business writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with and managing outside agencies
- High degree of business acumen with primary orientation toward process/systems, speed, cost quality and creating customer value and results
- Ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment with a win-win orientation
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strategy and execution skills with ability to operate strategically, tactically, and operationally
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills, ability to motivate, build high performance cross-functional teams, and the capacity to lead a branch wide, geographically dispersed organization
- Flexibility and resilience, including ability to adapt to changing/uncertain conditions
- Develop employees and teams by acting as a coach and facilitator
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD18171
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 11201 Greens Crossing Blvd, Houston, TX 77067 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.