Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
· Accountable for ensuring UOP/Honeywell data policies and standards, data rules and definitions, data ownership and accountability and data auditing and reporting procedures are established and monitored.
· Establish processes and procedures to remediate data issues.
· Resolve escalated data issues by working with the Data Governance team, UOP businesses, IT and other Master Data Analysts
· Responsible for managing data content, quality, appropriate use, lineage and associated business rules.
· Identifies and resolves areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through error detection and correction, process control and improvement or process design strategies by collaborating with subject matter experts and data stewards
· Ensures quality of master data in key systems, develops/documents work processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
· Works closely with the UOP Business and IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements
· Analyzes raw data from external sources to ensure compliance with established data standards
· Performs audits on key data elements to ensure data integrity
· Review data requirements by key business processes
· Develop and implement strategies to translate business requirements into data warehouse designs to ensure business needs are met
· Provide data consulting in support of business and information technology to improve systems
· Establish consistent business rules to handle different context based on data classification
· Map new data elements to applications
· Implement data maintenance activities such as documenting data mapping and conducts test plans to validate data mapping
· Manage, analyze and resolves date initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to UOP/Honeywell standards
· Assist in data management, governance and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
· Conduct data cleaning to rid systems of old, unused data or duplicate data for better management and quicker access
· Define consistent rules to manage data discrepancies
· Establish data classification by usage (e.g. global attributes, local attributes)
· Establish and maintain data ownership models to align with USA
Individual and team performance
· Fulfillment the daily activities (individuals or team activities), as well as the annual projects, according to the established performance level
Continuous improvement/ HOS
Business continuity responsibilities
· Contributes in an active way to the continuous improvement of department’s performance or company’s performance: identifies constantly the opportunities of improvement for own activity and department’s activities (Kaizen ideas in accordance with the objectives of the company) and through coaching techniques
· Participation to internal audit, third party, corporate, second party (clients, certification)
· Performs Gemba walks/5S audits/SOS audits/LSW audits, identifies non-conformities
· Performs business continuity activities when other colleagues are absent
· Trains other colleagues on his job activities
· Is trained by other colleagues to perform the activities from the team
Communication and reporting
· Participates to all the meetings which are necessary for this position
· Centralizes monthly data regarding department planning and achievements
Health, security, environment, emergency situations- individual responsibilities
· Participates in identifying and assessing risks and environmental aspects
· Respects technical sanitary and organizational HSE measures , for direct reports
· Respects work instructions are created (including HSE instructions), for the jobs they manager, taking into account existing HSE risks
· Performs the activity in accordance with own experience, knowledge and work instructions of the role, in a specific manner in which no person is exposed to accidents or professional illnesses.
· prevents/ minimizes pollution of the environment
· Uses in a correct way the machines, equipments, tools, dangerous substances, transportation vehicles or other production tools
· Uses in a correct way the individual protection equipment
· Does not proceed to taking out of service, modification, changing or removing by own will the own security devices, especially in case of machines, equipment’s, tools, technical installations and buildings and to use in a proper manner these devices.
· In case of fire emergency, informs direct manager, intervention team, firefighters and participates in extinguishing the fire.
· Immediately informs the manager about any work situation which has reason to consider it a threat to the safety and health of workers, as well as any deficiency of protection systems
· Informs the manager about the accidents suffered at work
· Participates at HSE trainings and to carry out related medical examinations
· Cooperates, as long as it is necessary, with the employer and/or with the assigned workers, to enable the employer to ensure that the work environment and the working conditions are safe and without risks for their safety and health, in its field of activity
· In case of fire emergency/ accidental spilling/work accident, must inform the direct manager, intervention team/ firefighters/ the medical rescue team and participates actively in accordance with the specific responsibilities from the directives of intervention plans or the emergency team.
· Acquires and respects the provisions of the legislation in the field of health and safety at work, environment and SU and their application
20 Develop innovative solutions
20 Data modeling
20 Technology upgrade oversight
20 Data science methods promotion
20 Machine learning solutions
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a relevant field
· 5+ years of experience working with industry standards, regulations and guideline in database warehousing or other relevant systems preferred
Professional skills and knowledge
· Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SAP
· Extensive knowledge of UOP and Honeywell work processes
Other skills and knowledge
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Skills in data administration, design and architecture
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, external data providers and management
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.