Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This position provides Sales technical support to UOP’s refinery, gas processing and petrochemical clients primarily in India with possibility of extending into other regions especially Asia Pacific.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· Provide adsorbent designs and technical consultation to adsorbent customers in India.
· Total familiarity with Unisim environment and apply it to generate adsorption designs.
· Total familiarity with SFDC and apply it to all adsorbent activities including Design, Field Support, and sample analysis report.
· Excellent communication skills including writing advanced technical service reports to customers.
· Ability to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one of the areas of adsorption technology.
· Provide lead on-site service efforts on customers’ adsorption units for drying and purifying various streams in the processing industries for the purpose of preventative maintenance, optimization, troubleshooting and improving design correlations.
· Provide support and monitor the Armguard installations on adsorption units in India and Asia Pacific.
· Provide support and monitor the ChlorideGuard installations on adsorption units in India and Asia Pacific.
· Prepare and provide customer presentations and written reports of results of onsite efforts.
· Conduct on-site pilot testing to help develop improved adsorbents.
· Provide adsorbent design assistance and consulting to sales personnel especially on unique or new opportunities.
· Enhance customer relationship through positive customer interactions and a service oriented attitude.
· Review Adsorption units’ process drawing and operating procedures.
· Ability to learn and use portable analytical equipment including moisture analyzers, CO2 analyzers, Mercury Analyzers and gas chromatographs at customer plants.
· Willing to travel up to 30% to customers’ adsorption sites worldwide.
· Participate in customer and contractor meetings as required.
· Ensure an adsorbent content is represented in all sales events where appropriate.
· Willing to work week-end, holidays and long hours at customer sites.
· Attention to job safety and conducting the job in a safe manner is a requirement.
20 Sales Technical Support
20 Technical Services
20 Unisim environment
20 adsorbent designs and technical consultation to adsorbent customers
· A minimum of B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering. M.S. Degree, PhD is preferred.
· Some experience in Refinery, Petrochemical or Gas processing technologies.
· Familiarity with Adsorption Technology.
· Prior experience with analytical equipment including moisture, CO2, Hg analyzers and Gas Chromatograph.
· Willing to take on short-term overseas field assignments on short notice.
· Familiarity with UOP process licenses and technologies is a plus. How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.