Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
R&D Engineer II
Honeywell UOP is an international supplier of process technology, products, engineered systems and technical services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas processing and energy industries and is a leader in the research and development of petroleum and petrochemical processing.Our broad objectives center on the continual development and improvement of petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas production, energy and chemical production technology.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a R&D Engineer II in light olefins, naphtha and aromatics group within Honeywell India Technology Center located in Gurgaon, India. This position offers an excellent technical opportunity to champion the development and implementation of improved catalysts and physical equipment in Honeywell UOP’s Refining and Petrochemical technology area. This position will apply an understanding of process fundamentals, pilot plant testing, modeling, catalyst properties, kinetics, commercial unit operation, and technology integration to drive innovation in the diverse range of technologies and catalyst technology platforms.
Accountabilities of the Position:
· Follow HS&E policies and guidelines, and ensure that pilot plant and laboratory operations are conducted in accordance with HS&E procedures.
· Lead new product development projects and customer demonstration projects in the area of light olefins, naphtha and aromatics from Honeywell India Technology Center.
· Develop pilot plant test experimental plans, design innovative process flow schemes, and leverages kinetic modeling programs to support new technology development activities.
· Provide technical support to the sales, design engineering and field service functions as and when required.
· There will be opportunities for cross-training, as well as the opportunity to contribute solutions to technical problems outside the immediate area of expertise and deliver technical presentations to the global refining and petrochemical community.
· Interface with other UOP departments including Manufacturing Product Technology, Analytical and Modeling groups to design and interpret robust experiment and to diagnose problems and suggest solutions.
· Come up with new ideas and invention disclosures for process improvement and generate intellectual property for technology development.
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.