Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
R&D Associate - Electrochemistry
Honeywell UOP is an international supplier of process technology, products, engineered systems and technical services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas processing and energy industries and is a leader in the research and development of petroleum and petrochemical processing.Our broad objectives center on the continual development and improvement of petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas production, energy and chemical production technology.
A challenging opportunity is now available for an R&D Associate in the Electrochemistry group of Honeywell India Technology Center. The Electrochemistry group is accountable for setting up the center of excellence for Electrochemistry
This role is located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. This R&D Associate will be responsible for a broad range of projects related to electrochemistry.
· Follow HS&E policies and guidelines, and ensure that laboratory operations are conducted in accordance with HS&E procedures.
· Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge of catalysis and electrochemistry to research and development projects, finding innovative and cost-effective means to improve features, techniques, procedures on products and technologies via research.
· Work collaboratively with other scientists and engineers to design and conduct experiments, translate project requirement specifications into tasks, set and maintain development priorities and evaluate new approaches to meet project objectives faster and more efficiently.
· 95% R&D, Design Engineering, Testing, Product Assurance, Project management, Prototyping, Innovation. 5% other related duties.
Provide laboratory support for the various R&D Functional Teams in Technology. Your work will include support for lab experiments, property testing, calculations, data analysis, maintaining records, and the accurate reporting of data. You will support the team to conceptualize, design, plan and implement innovative technologies that enable new and competitive products.
Work with the latest technologies with the some of the most talented and experienced scientists and engineers
Hands on bench work will demonstrate your skill and expertise in Chemistry or Research and Development
Continuously improve and learn through coaching and mentoring from highly skilled colleagues and leaders
40 Design and set up experiments
30 Documentation of experiments
Qualified candidate must have:
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
· 2+ years’ work experience. Must have hands on experience in Electrochemistry or catalysis.
· Strong interest in R&D work.
· Practical, experimental experience in chemistry or chemical engineering
· Excellent computer skills
· Ability to work independently
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
· Creativity and enthusiasm in addressing technical challenges
Nonexempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.