Enterprise Sales Leader PPR
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Enterprise Sales lead
· Account Planning & Go to market (GTM) in assigned region
· Maintain and develop strong relationship with new & existing accounts/partners.
· Devise and roll out demand creation and brand positioning initiatives
· Customer Management, Pricing Negotiations
· Drive project sales forecast and strengthen product run-rate business
· Identify new business prospects, penetrate and develop markets.
· Ability to perform in a matrix organization and work in close collaboration with different functions of the organization
40 Pan India Enterprise sales
10 Team handling
20 Track and Report Sales Progress
20 Sales growth
10 Coaching and development
YOU MUST HAVE
- 12-15 years successful sales experience & proven track of driving businessfor solutions business, Technically Adept – Well versed in our product, and effective at driving adoption of the platform.Good knowledge on AIDC products, functionality, applications and ability toarticulate the relevant value proposition to the customerShould be a Hunter (Go –Getter), attitude to learn & to develop strongpipelines and be patient with long Sales Cycle. Expand business withcurrent partners by up-selling new products and features.Proven Account Management experience in handling large enterprise accounts fromstart to finish – complex deals, pricing, and negotiations, besides repeatsales
- Havea fair understanding/knowledge on the competition in the region. Creatingattack plans/activities plans against Competition for each quarter for theterritory to acquire target accounts to build reasonable pipeline.Knowledge of system integrators & Regional Partners will be desirableKnowledge of IT system like ERP, CRM, SFA, WMS etc., POS solutions etc.Minimum Bachelor's Degree preferably in technical or business disciplineProven experience & strong skills in building relations with CXO/ senior management in enterprisesStrong Diligence in following up with prospects to close deals and drive success.Good communication and presentation skills, resourceful, self-motivated & result-oriented.Bachelor’s Degree in any stream. Preferred IT.
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD36430
- Category: Sales
- Location: Unitech Trade Centre ,Block ‘C’, 5th Floor, Sector – 43, Sushant Lok, Phase – I, Gurgaon, HR 122002 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.