· Ensure sales target achievement as per business plan for all HOME product categories
· Develop and work closely with existing retail channel partners
· Identify, appoint and develop distribution channel for HOME in identified territories –Direct trade, retail & channel partners who can sell HOME products in target segments (homes and adjacent opportunities)
· Drive HOME entitlement – demo activity co-ordination, indirect staff training, RWA events, direct customer reach capability at a territory level by leveraging HOME marketing initiatives
· Appoint distributors as per company policy
· Work jointly with distributors to set up local sales and pre sales network
· Provide the necessary marketing support to customers as per company policy
· Ensure timely completion of all reports & formats for the geographical territory allocated
· Manage retail pricing delivery and HON pricing objectives as per policies
Commercial, other back end activities
· Ensure overall accounts receivables management
· Ensure that the credit and legal policies are well understood by channel partners
· Ensure full co-ordination with back end staff and enable end to end transaction leadership at a territory level
· Enable compliance to Honeywell policies wrt business operations at a regional level
Training & Support
· Ensure necessary training to channel partners
· Leverage organizational support to resolve issues across sales and after-sales-support issues
Market Intelligence and Analysis
· Continuously monitor developments in the market & competition activities, and ensure timely communication to HCH leadership
· Meet select end-customers regularly for feedback and improving overall customer experience
25 Channel Sales Activities
25 Provide Customer Support
25 Manage Projects
25 Deliver Status Reports
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.