Solution Sales, Shanghai, shenzhen, Beijing, Guangzhou, HBS, HSF
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Job description– Solution Sales整体解决方案销售
As a member of the Connected Building Solution sales team you will join us in our mission to transform building industry. With cognitive computing, we can see and analyze more data than ever before – and achieve more than we ever thought possible.
As Honeywell connected building solution sales Specialist you will be supporting the sales of solutions that will transform building industry with digital technologies. You will be an industry expert, someone who is looked upon to lead the way and navigate change and who understands major trends in digital building industry.
Your Responsibilities Including
- A client facing role defining solutions and be a trusted advisor for our connected building clients
- Design, Sell and deliver new opportunities with existing and new clients in the area of digital building industry.
- 与数字化智能建筑行业新老客户共同探索， 为客户设计/提供新的楼宇数字化解决方案并付诸实施
- Provide on-going business development to achieve targets and goals to grow and expand our offerings within the digital building arena.
- Provide industry expertise for key customer engagements during sales cycle.
- Collaborating with development and marketing team's to create demonstrable assets that are used during the sales process including support Proof of Concept / Proof of Technology with clients
- Leading the solution design and support transition to delivery teams, including leading the customization effort for different specialized building segments in the China market
- 负责楼宇整体解决方案设计并支持方案最终落地， 包括全权负责针对中国市场不同/特殊建筑行业的客户化定制工作。
- Participate in RFI / RFP responses and clients orals presentations
- 参与RFI / RFP响应，并为客户现场演示/讲解相关产品性能及设计方案
- Managing the client relationship from ideation to implementation
- 从产品构思到最终投放市场， 始终与客户建立/保持良好及互信的合作关系
- Support partner go to market with new channels and offerings that are localized to the China building market
- 借助符合当地市场要求的产品方案及有效的渠道配合， 大力支持合作伙伴确保霍尼韦尔产品成功拓展/占领当地市场。
Our team is looking for members who encompass the following:
- Proven high performing, experienced technical sellers who can engage with customers, build relationships and have the business acumen and strategic thinking to identify business challenges and how to solve them
- Compelling story tellers who can demonstrate the vision, power and scope of digital offerings
- 超强影响力/说服力， 可以全面清晰为客户传达/展示数字化产品方案及其远大前景
- Experience selling business analytics software, digital applications.
- Experience selling to Integrated Delivery Systems, Building developers, property management companies and Independent Software Vendors / Partners
- Proven track record of selling to stake holders at the C-suite level
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and Services
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of technical sales experience with industry aligned selling
- University Degree or above.
- Relevant sales experience or technical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of the depth and breadth of IT infrastructure service .
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with clients(internal and external) at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to actively listen and determine needs.
- Highly driven, self motivated individual who shows perseverance.
- Strong experience in industry automation, intelligent building, energy saving solution is preferred.
- 拥有相关领域的丰富经验， 如工业自动化， 智能楼宇， 有效能源管理解决方案等领域
- Client Experience
- Good communication skills in Chinese is required.
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD20291
- Category: Sales
- Location: 15F Guang Hai Tower, 308 Bin Jiang Zhong Rd, GZ, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, 44 510220 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.