Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell International is a $40-billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader, with a demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement. Honeywell’s Advanced Connected Sustainability Technologies (ACST) organization is focused on cutting-edge technology developments. We are pleased to announce a unique opportunity in an organization focused on research and development of atomic physics technologies.
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell is looking for a highly-qualified Sr Advanced Research Scientist. The candidate will work with a larger research team to build microfabricated devices for use in atomic physics apparatuses, design, test, and implement lithography, etch, deposition, metrology processes in a clean-room environment, work with a team of technicians and process engineers to design, test, build, processes and devices, participate in a research team, work with researchers to take a design from concept to implementation, offer architecture and design choices to the team, participate in lab experiments to better understand use cases, and drive complex solutions from start to finish.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Material Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field
• U.S. Citizenship required in order to obtain and maintain government security clearance
• Advanced degrees in in Material Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field
• Relevant work experience in a micro-fabrication process environment
• Experience with a wide range of semiconductor/MEMS processing tools
• Deep reactive-ion etching experience
• Experience with photo lithography layout tools and design rules
• Experience with electroplating
• Experience working in an R&D environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Interest in working in a rapid prototyping environment
• Experience working with a cross functional team
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.