Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Homes and Building Technologies (HBT). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading providing of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specialises in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
Honeywell are leading the way in Connected Servicing, therefore we are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer that has a desire to work at the forefront of change. Based in the London area. The main purpose of the role will be to perform maintenance either through traditional PM schedules or Algorithm based working methodology, commissioning and fault finding, and start-up technical support on all supported BMS products, cloud based servicing and output based solutions..
•Operate, Maintain and Interrogate Honeywell BMS & Field Control Systems
•Undertake PM tasks on HVAC Controls systems
•Undertake HVAC Control system work order based tasks to resolve issues before they become problems for our customers
•Modify and Interrogate BMS Software programmes and systems
•Continually ensure all Energy Saving measures for all Building Services are monitored and modified accordingly
•Develop and maintain the excellent customer relations already achieved on site
•Undertake Out of Hours Works as requested
•Form part of the current 'on call' team rota for out of hours support
•Must be capable of producing minor reports on reactive works undertaken
•Must undertake all work and documentation to a high standard
•Create small works quotations for reactive and growth opportunities
•Must be able to work within a PM Schedule from week to week
•Must be able to resolve reactive works quickly and effectively
95 Field Service Engineer
5 Continuous improvement activities
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Ideally you will have an apprenticeship in the Electrical/Electronic Engineering Industry or equivalent or City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC/HNC qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline.
• Previous experience of servicing BMS systems
• Previous experience of Honeywell EBI Software products
• Knowledge of Honeywell products including CARE
• A working knowledge of the current IEE regulations and relevant standards.
• The desire and ability to continually develop skills in line with business requirements and customer needs.
• The ability to identify and satisfy customer needs.
• The ability to identify and satisfy commercial opportunities.
• The ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
• The ability to work within clearly defined Quality Management Systems.
• Familiarity with Health & Safety regulations and the ability to work within customer controlled environments.
•Ability and willingness to learn about new systems and operational procedures
•Experience and knowledge of operating and maintaining HVAC BMS systems
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.