Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
• Position and sell Honeywell Packaging & Composites (P&C) Spectra Shield® & Gold Shield® Armor products to direct customers, associations and government organizations via our channel partners
• Identify applications for customers and leverage Honeywell P&C resources as a competitive advantage when selling products
• Ability to execute commercial strategies within a cross functional team matrix environment to meet customer requirements in a timely manner and achieve Sales goals
• Ability to work in Key Account and Project teams managing across multiple disciplines and sometimes levels to execute the plan
• Demonstrated success in managing across disciplines and hierarchies with customers to secure and grow business annually
• Ability to monitor sales pipelines, track territory health, identify gaps/opportunities, and execute strategies to meet Sales goals
• Achieve or exceed territory/region Revenue & FAC AOP annually
• Drive execution of required documentation for local tenders, government contracts and opportunities to facilitate smooth and timely participation and to position Honeywell and its partners for success
• Demonstrated proficiency with and regular usage of key tools including: SFDC, sales pipeline, key account management, MS Office
• Strategic Thinking – systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points,
expectations, and implicit needs: brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
• Communication – tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
• Interpersonal Influence – Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor
• Networking – Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
• Ownership – goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is
independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision
• Workflow Management – Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic time frame.
Key Success Factors:
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual development portfolio AOP targets for volume, revenue, and profitability (FAC)
• Develop and Grow Key Accounts annually
• Minimum monthly updates to SFDC Sales Pipeline
• 40% conversion rate of opportunities to sales via channel partners
• Role performed as advocate for Honeywell Advanced Materials businesses balanced with deeper understanding of customer position and flexibility
20 Visit Customers
20 Large Customer Management
20 Campaign Management
20 Review Customer Reports
20 Customer Account Management
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.