Market Development Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Create, develop, maintain and convert a pipeline of new business opportunities with our Spectra ® fiber for our Industrial Business including industrial fiber applications, safety/cut resistant applications, industrial textiles, surgical/medical applications, outdoor apparel, pack/bags, apparel and related brand owners.
- Drive market investigation into industrial textile applications and drive new pipeline opportunities with end users and mill partners.
- Act as the first line of technical and product support for development projects.
- Achieve or exceed territory/region Revenue & opportunity pipeline requirements annually
- Position and sell Spectra® product value to small medium and large brand owners, and selected mill partners.
- Demonstrate proficiency with and regular usage of key tools including: SFDC, sales pipeline, key account management, MS Office
- Ability to develop a pipeline of opportunities at different stages of development, monitor developments, track opportunity health, identify gaps/new target market opportunities, and execute strategies to meet Sales goals
- Ability to execute commercial strategies within a cross functional team matrix environment to meet customer requirements in a timely manner and achieve business development goals
- Ability to work in Key Account and Project teams managing across multiple disciplines and sometimes levels to execute the plan
- Demonstrated success in managing across disciplines and hierarchies with customers to secure and grow business annually
Key Success Factors:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual development portfolio AOP targets for volume, revenue, and profitability (FAC)
- Develop and Grow Key Accounts annually
- Minimum monthly updates to SFDC Sales Pipeline
- 40% conversion rate of opportunities to sales via channel partners
Role performed as advocate for Honeywell Advanced Materials businesses balanced with deeperunderstanding of customer position and flexibility
20 Identify Opportunities
20 Manage and Plan Accounts
20 Negotiate and Close
20 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
20 Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Business, Textile Engineering, Engineering or Science discipline
- Minimum 7 years sales/commercial experience in pull through sales or technical sales within the targeted markets.
- Successful track record in “hunting” new business opportunities with key brand owners including cold calling, developing new relationships, identifying new opportunities and working on long term development programs
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding development pipeline targets and conversion to sales via sales pipeline development, account planning and execution of new pipeline sales
- Experience in business pipeline reporting including updating weekly & monthly (as necessary) to gain team support
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and ability to build strong multi-level relationships with downstream customers and channel partners
- Proven ability to work effectively and independently in a cross functional team environment and excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Superior time management or multiple competing priorities, planning skills, territory data analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and SFDC tools along strong data analysis skills
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD36923
- Category: Sales
- Location: 15801 Woods Edge Rd, Interstate 95 (Exit 58), Colonial Heights, VA 23834 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.