Engineer III Product Mfg
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that applies its technical expertise and knowledge to ensure products that are produced with high quality and efficiency. You will be the technical lead with responsibility for product and process application. You will ensure product integrity manufacturing output and continuous improvements working with factory operations.
Solves complex problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer
Independently leads problem analyst to develop new process and procedures
Partnership with the product factory as the lead technical expert that supports continuous improvement
20 Problem resolution
20 Process utilization
20 Technical Support
20 Continuous improvement
20 Data analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial) or related technical field
- 3-5 years in electronics manufacturing experience, Circuit Card manufacturing and process experience required
- 3-5 years experience in Surface Mount Technology (SMT)Includes MyData Pick and Place (My Data/Mycronic platforms ideal), SPI, AOI (VI Tech Platforms ideal), Vapor Phase reflow
- Ability to program and profile equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot line down situation/support operations
- Interaction with vendors
- Be able to lead the SMT PE team and support the ISC operations teams
- Total Preventive Maintenance
- Able to provide and influence engineering (Design For Manufacturing knowledge)
- Effectively work and communicate with cross functional teams (operations, engineering, planning)
- Hands on work ethic
- Out of box thinking
- Provide clear and concise communications
- Greenbelt Certified
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of six sigma tools
- Ability to partner with others on projects
- Drive, ambition and self-directed
- Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA determination)
- Drive rapid response to work cell operations team in problem resolution
- Ability to disseminate drawings and parts list into written work instructions
- Tooling development to support manufacturing processes
- Facilitate continuous process improvement activities
- Think outside the box to determine opportunity to increase productivity in processes
- Use DMAIC, PFMEA, RCCA, Six Sigma tools to drive improvements
- Able to extract data and analyze to drive yield improvements by reducing and eliminating defects
- Evaluate and disposition hardware as required to ensure quality product is maintained
- Provide key inputs for new capital expenditures
- Familiarization with of Honeywell Operating System (HOS) tools
- Incorporate Honeywell 8 behaviors into daily work
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22106
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.