Customer Quality Excellence Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Act as an ambassador for customer and plant with respect to Quality Initiatives, Quality Performance and Customer Quality expertise. Establish and maintain current customer relationships. Prepare basic presentations and proposals when needed. Understand customer need and maintain communication with customers to obtain real-time “Voice of the customer” feedback.
- Act as an escalation point for major customer issue. Provide constructive feedback and technical insight to drive effective corrective actions. Collect data and escalate urgent issues to management levels for their visibilities.Support problem solving activity (8-D) deliverables together with each departments/ related functions.
- Review procurement specification and set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Change horizon – ensure that customer are informed of any updates on changes regarding product and processes.
- Customer request - Provide regular data which customer requests and get technical support for customer’s inquiry. Review Customer Specific Quality Requirements and ensure HEM Thailand plant comply. If needed, negotiate any exceptions with the customer.
- Present quality improvement plan - Manage / coordinate actions for improvement of VOC together with each departments. Provide weekly reports on project status and quality issues. Collection of customer satisfaction index for continuous quality and service improvement
Manage and ensure customer requirements are deployed to control and operate with correct method
20 Coach and develop team
20 Lead improvement initiatives
20 Work on cross functional teams
20 Revise processes/procedures
20 Lead audits
YOU MUST HAVE
- Leading cross functional team to actions and settle for all quality complain both Heat Spreader and TIM.
- Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for presentation to the senior management team.
- Organize technical communication in order to do problem solving in place and help to set up verification procedure and condition for the issue duplication and improvement.
- Review and analyze the quality trend and take proper action, present quality improvement plan.
- Site audit support as per customer request to get production, processes qualified.
- Interact with quality assurance department when samples or technical information is requested. Redirect any non-quality related questions and/or issues to the appropriate person in HEM Thailand plant.
- Works with the Global QA Leader, Plant QA teams to insure that all customer quality expectations are met. Work with Plant QA Teams to provide corrective action reports to customers when requested.
- Meet with customers as required. This may include phone, conference or face-to-face meetings depending on the customer's request.
- Direct communication between customers and HEM Thailand staff, insuring that all outgoing communication received by the customer is professional, concise and consistent.
- Work closely with NPI application engineer for new product quality.
- Ensure procurement specification
- Change horizon
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD29600
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 32 Moo 8 Srirachi, Chonburi Industrial Estate, Chonburi, 10 20110 THA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.