Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support the PMT Integrated Supply Chain Engineering organization by leading and managing the Estimating organization in coordinating the development of accurate, timely and professional estimates. The Estimating Manager is expected to develop and set the strategic direction to standardize and drive continuous improvement within PMT Engineering.
Use your strategic thinking to help establish and implement direction for new business opportunities, products and processes
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region
25 Prepare and complete action plans
25 Implement production
25 Determine system improvement
25 Customer-service standards completing audits
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree - Engineering or Construction Management
- 10+ years of estimation experience within large projects and capital project portfolios
- 3+ years of managing teams (direct or indirect)
- Strong estimation skills in Petrochemicals or EPC environment
- Ability to drive standardization/data analysis within a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapidly fluctuating business priorities. Coordination and planning of multiple estimates simultaneously to ensure that workloads are appropriate and performance levels are maintained
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication. Regular review and reporting of overall progress of estimates being provided against required delivery times
- Collaboration with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives. Proactively build and maintain effective relationships, working constructively with others to efficiently achieve required business outcomes within agreed timeframes
- Skill to influence others to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches Regular coaching and mentoring of team members to solve problems, be agents for change and build capability
- Business acumen knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Good oral and written communication skills, comfortable with communicating among multiple functional levels within the work structure
- Ability to deliver estimates, monitor progress, and effectively engaging resources to achieve required outcomes within agreed budget and timeframes
- Management of estimate reviews before submission for approval to ensure quality, accuracy and any deviations from normal estimating practice
- Proactive development of closed loop estimating process to drive improved and more accurate estimates in the future
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD32621
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1 Linde Drive, Chickasaw, AL 36611 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.