Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead Engineer to work in Advanced Solutions building Operator Training Systems (OTS). Needs to have knowledge in project execution methodology. Will be involved in all project phases from conception through commissioning to
customer acceptance. Bachelor’s /Master´s degree in Chemical Engineering, Process or similar. Proactive role working together with Project Leaders and project Managers on project execution plan, risk & opportunities identification & mitigation. Deal with customer relationship
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
Strong process and control knowledge
- Ability to read project document such as PID´s and control logics
- Understanding of process equipment and technologies
- Conducts basic procurement procedures and techniques
- Controlling documents reviews and approved versions of the models
- Participates as a team member and collaborates with all areas of the project
- Supports other team members to help the successful execution of their
- Complies with timing, due dates and quality of the deliverables
Supporting the other members of the collaboration agreement, this might
- Training for collaborators
- Support for modelling techniques, methodologies, procedures
- Technology workshops and update for new features of the tools
Project execution from design implementation until commissioning phase and post
commissioning support, including but not restricted to:
- Dynamic model development / validation
- Participating in KOM with customer.
- Creating and evaluating model specifications / limitations / constrains
- Preparing the functional design specifications
- Leading periodic reviews with customer (web meeting / in person)
- Instructor training preparation, and provide training for customer
- Participating and leading FAT and SAT
- Preparing As-built documentation for the models
25 Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt
25 customer relationships
25 Cost development
25 Estimation development and analysis
Bachelor’s /Master´s degree in Chemical Engineering, Process or similar
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
3+ years of experience in Oil & Gas projects and processes (Refining)
5+ years of experience in dynamic simulation (Hysys/UniSim)
Knowledge in Process Control (required)
Knowledge in Dynamic Simulation (is a big advantage)
Project execution from the beginning of the project until commissioning phase and post commissioning support.
Experience in simulation software such as Hysys, Pro II, UniSim
Advanced English Skills
Growth & Customer Focus
Commitment and Responsability
Availability full time
Capable of multitasking
Follow through on all tasks to completion
Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.