Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Work directly with suppliers to satisfy Honeywell's quality standards and strategy in the manufacture of components. You will interact with all levels of supplier management. As Honeywell's point of contact within the supply base, you will support transition and supplier development activities within your assigned geographical area. In support of a variety of supplier oversight functions, spending a majority of your time at supplier facilities.
Mission: Reports directly to Specialty Products SQ&D EMEA Ldr with team performance metrics in line with G&Os.
•Manage new supplier development activities for new Electronic Actuator Launches,
•Able to deep dive in sub-suppliers /sub-components to confirm conformity to spec
•Resourcing and Continuous Quality Improvement plans with Suppliers and Monitor progress.
•Manage the Quality/Technical activities taking place between the Launch SQ teams on NPI program launches.
•Develop Continuous Quality Improvement plans with Suppliers and Monitor progress.
•Lead rapid problem solving methodology and corrective action implementation with suppliers.
•Assures that purchased materials and components meet the Honeywell TS Quality requirements
•Conduct Quality System and Process Audits at suppliers
•Where necessary perform technical assessment audit and develop brand new suppliers
Specific key duties:
• Qualify External Process Capability and Capacity for New Product Introductions/HLRR - PPAP/ Run @ Rate.
• Manage APQP, ODT, PPAP, on-time requirements and adherence to customer specific std.
• Support Customer visits at suppliers during technical audits
• Participate in Eng Design reviews with A&S team, and Product validation test reviews
• Perform process audits at supplier, (PPAP and VDA6.3) Report areas of risk and managing improvement actions
• Monitor supplier performance Metrics and deploy improvement plans accordingly.
• Apply a variety of tools and techniques to continuously improve product quality, process capability and cost.
• Assist TS Sites Quality with purchased component non-conformities and resolution plans as needed.
• Interact with Suppliers to resolve material problems on-site. Drive root cause analysis, containment and corrective actions.
20 Evaluate prospective supplier Quality Systems
20 Evaluate procedures for compliance to contractual and regulatory requirements
20 Monitor supplier Quality metrics associated with supplier capability, trends and related production
20 Manufacturing Process Control, variation reduction, etc
20 Provide technical insight to analyze risks and opportunities
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.