Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Responsible that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business or hold a larger remit in terms of purchasing. You will negotiate midsize value contracts, complex requirements and meeting internal client objectives while achieving maximum overall cost effectiveness. You will directly interact with your internal stakeholders and with external vendors.
Technical and professional development of Jr. Buyer and Purchase Analyst
• Partner with Program Management, Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Application Engineering, Business Teams, Purchasing, and Plants to ensure proper coordination and effective prioritization within the Supply Base Department for NPI launches.
• Track Cost, Quality and Timing data for new component launches and define/execute action plan in order to achieve the AOP targets
• Manage and Oversee supplier negotiations
• Lead implementation of supplier cost reduction initiatives through design and/or process changes, and early supplier involvement through design reviews
• Manage capital tooling and expense budget for NPI organization
• Develop strategies for New Product Launch cycle time reduction
• Responsible to get new components successfully launched at the suppliers focusing on cost, timing, quality and capacity
• Participate in the design of new products with the
25 Deliver on customer needs
25 Identify cost reduction opportunities
25 Manage supplier communication
25 Understand market trends
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.