Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Supervise the execution of material purchasing, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell TS. You will operate within the existing material control systems and process and provide guidance to direct reports on clearly defined objectives. You will manage the team to meet the customers needs in terms of delivery, inventory, cost and quality. You will build up team capability and lead continuous improvements.
• Coordinates the activity of production planners and production sub-processes
• Coordinate the 4-month production planning process, including all line closures (up-grade, NPI, maintenance, machine-specific or human capabilities)
• Making production programs in MP3 format in accordance with external demand
• Prepare and conduct weekly plant scheduling sessions (MPS)
• Interacts with the regional planning and integration team in the process of planning the task balancing process
• Ensure production planning in accordance with equipment and machinery transfers and inventory level
• Check the weekly completion of scheduled orders and re-plan non-executed orders
• Prepare documentation for SIOP meetings
• Set the inventory level of finished products and keep track of it every month
• Active involvement in continuous improvement of planning processes and increasing their efficiency
• Has an important role in coordinating projects to ensure the maturity of planning processes and supports other colleagues in understanding the flow and procedures in the Supply Department.
• Fulfills other tasks received from higher hierarchical levels.
20 Lead team to meet metrics
20 Develop and optimize material management procedures
20 Improve Honeywell Operating System maturity
20 Develop talent resources
20 Measure supplier capability
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.