Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Supervise the procurement team where you will ensure all performance metrics are being met within required time frames under conformity to the applicable internal controls and compliance requirements. You will be responsible to manage, coach, and mentor individuals.
Improves Region competitiveness through cost reductions in liaison with Commodity Organization:
• Executes VE- HLRR projects (including suppliers selection) till they get in SOP, drive logistics productivity actions in line with AOP requirements and in collaboration with Commodity organization.
• Supports Commodity in productivity objectives and capacity gap analysis and capacity implementation
• Provides input to commodity to support supplier prospection needs identification.
• Handles logistics / capacity / quality issues in the region as the first sourcing interface of plant supply chain & Quality (per escalation process). Validates and negotiates charge-back amounts -COPQ.
•Ensures strict follow-up and compliance of supplier operational data (pricing, charge back, litigation)
• Implement Mitigation action plan in the Region.
• Manages Buyers under his responsibility.
• Supports data for the supplier performance review and action plan tracking.
• Monitors execution of productivity actions for his team in line with Global Commodity strategies & AOP/STRAP objectives.
• Manages post-SOP Engineering changes with suppliers in relation with.
• Supports Regional Procurement Director for SBM reviews preparation.
• Can be KSC (Key Supplier Contact) on selected suppliers: pilot supplier relationship, contribute to yearly negotiations (with suppliers he has delegation on). Support the organization to reach the Region negotiation objectives.
• Prepares and updates pricing information in SAP.
• Suggests HLRR opportunities to commodity & participates to VE ideas generation for Regional Projects.
25 Lead Operational Reviews
25 Increase customer satisfaction
25 Support functional transformation
25 Ensure compliance with strategic procurement
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.