Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
I. Principal Responsibilities
· Work close with the businesses to understand and align the business requirements for an efficient process design and management;
· Orchestrates the design of the business process including the identification of the process’s suppliers, customer(s), their requirements and the way in which the process adds value for them;
· Ensures the process is executed as designed, addresses problems as they arise and escalates issues as needed to senior leadership;
II. Organizational Interlocks – Marketing and Sales Excellence, Marketing Communication, Field Marketing, IT, Finance, Sourcing.
III. Work Experience Required (area and length of experience)
· 3 – 4 years’ experience as marketing, business/process specialist;
· 2 - 3 years of process improvement or process management experience, ideally in a sales and marketing environment;
· 1-2 years of experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com is preferable;
· 1-2 years of experience with Marketing Automation systems; Marketo is preferred;
* WE VALUE *
Significant experience in marketing activities planning and budgeting, tracking actual vs spend
30 Design, implement and document the demand generation
20 Set deadlinesTrack the actual vs budgeted KPIs of MK activities
10 Lead search marketing strategy and implementation
20 Ensure a healthy lead journey process
20 Analyze digital MK reports and determine action plans
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.