Global AR/C2C Leader
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
- Provide leadership and direction for the Accounts Receivable team and all Accounts Receivable initiatives;
- Lead the regional Credit and Collection teams;
- Manage key metrics to ensure compliance with service level agreements and industry benchmarks;
- Partners with the internal groups (Global Customer team / Regional Finance / FP&A/ Business Functions) to deliver optimal C2C processes and supports working capital initiatives;
- Develops and maintain collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and internal business groups responsible for strategies, process consolidations, system developments, implementations, and value added initiatives;
- Develop analytics to evaluate customer financial strength/risk using internal/external risk data. This will provide the business and finance teams the insight to make more informed decisions on setting credit limits, to assist with increase/decrease in revenue decisions, and assist with proactively managing credit holds. The result of this analytics project will enable the business to understand the global risk portfolio, provide insight to manage risk proactively, and to help minimize unnecessarytransactional credit holds. The information produced from this project should also be used to gain insight into collection strategies and how we might measure the effectiveness of each customer segment/strategy. Upon analytical output, information will also be used to assess future capabilityaround automation of credit assessments via analytics & external risk data;
- Provide analytics on market payment terms trends, payment behaviors and customer/country terms;
- Supervise credit risk team during annual and ad hoc credit limits assessment for existing customers and approve credit limits and pay terms for new customers;
- Creates and supports best-in-class culture and operational practices to deliver services of the highest quality to the businesses by driving process improvements, efficiencies, standardization and automation across the C2C functions including influencing upstream/downstream processes;
- Provides for planning, goal setting, budgeting, support of system initiatives and development and implementation of new processes and policies for Accounts Receivable;
- Cultivates an environment that encourages maximum productivity and service effectiveness, professional development, open communication and teamwork;
- Works on complex issues requiring an in-depth knowledge of Accounts Receivable;
- Ensures appropriate training and knowledge transfer occurs across all relevant processes;
- Delivers results in alignment with goals and targets;
- Adheres to all Sarbanes-Oxley, internal policies, audit procedures and regulations to ensure full compliance; monitors established control points; coordinates audit processes for the accounts payable area;
- Stays abreast of industry best practices and implements those which will drive efficiency and effectiveness to lift the group to first quartile performance;
Process & Transformation:
- Lead/Facilitate implementation and change management with all stakeholders at global level;
- Partner with other subject matter expert for process improvements, standardization and automation;
- Drive C2C transformation initiatives;
Policies & Control:
- Design, implement and maintain systems, policies and procedures to ensure adherence to company guidelines;
- Establishes and maintains strong internal controls and manages all regulatory activities related to accounts payable;
Act as primary focal for compliance initiatives such as SOX, Internal and External Audit;
30 Drive TS Collections & support Working Capital Initiative
25 Ensure main KPIs are achieved (PD, DSO)
15 Implement & maintain systems & policies
15 Compliance & SOX
15 Drive C2C Transformation & Process Improvement on AR process steps
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and/or Accounting and/or Economics;
- At least 3-5 years of credit or collections experience desirable;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers required. Additional language skills will be preferred (Spanish, Italian, French, German, etc.);
- High level knowledge of collections and receivable process;
- Goal oriented, with excellent organizational skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks. Proven ability on root cause analysis
- Strong PC skills including Excel, and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.;
- Knowledge of high-end applications/databases like SAP is highly desirable;
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills;
- Strong collaborative skills, positive attitude, high energy, results orientation;
- Proven ability to build relationships and networks across multiple organizations;
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, decision making and ability to identify key findings & implications;
- Exceptional ability to effectively articulate and communicate complex ideas and concepts;
- Proven leadership and operational management successes;
- Demonstrate negotiating and influencing skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, with ability to quickly and positively influence different levels of the organization;
- Ability to manage regional team organization to achieve on time completion of goals;
- Excellent business acumen including company, legal entity, regulatory and compliance requirements;
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req134288
- Category: Finance
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.