Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As a member of the SIOP team, the SIOP Demand Planner works closely with Sales and Marketing to generate an unconstrained consensus sales forecast. The SIOP Demand Planner also works closely with Operations to determine appropriate inventory planning strategies and production plans.The Demand Planner will also partner with Finance to ensure that the sales forecast and production plans developed through the SIOP process achieve the desired financial results.
The Demand Planner proactively analyzes and recommends finished goods forecasts, inventory policies, and safety stock strategies based on market demands and business goals.
Reports to the Demand Planner Manager for a regional SBU or LOB
- Other Demand Planners across the SBU/region
- Product managers, technical managers and sales executives to solicit their input to the consensus forecast.
- Demand Planner Manager/ SIOP Leader to ensure application of best practice and smooth operation of the SIOP process
- Develop, analyze, and communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual unit and value forecasts
- Identify and analyze sales trends and influencing variables and incorporate analysis in forecasting, inventory planning, and safety stock processes.
- Partner with factory leaders, sourcing, finance and other planners to identify and reconcile gaps and supply shortages, providing an early warning system for issues identification
- Gather commercial input by exception from the sales, marketing and technical functions and incorporate into the sales forecast the statistical forecast and review
- Attend the monthly portfolio and demand review meetings and present the statistical forecast and discuss outstanding exceptions
- Create and maintain documentation for assigned processes and systems.
- To identify, develop and implement process improvements.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, sales or supply chain management
- Clear success in the delivery of planning capabilities, ideally in a complex, high volume, high variability environment.
- Use of ERP and forecasting systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team oriented environment
- Fluent English speaker. Other languages would be an advantage including French and German
- Good first degree augmented with strong manufacturing/supply chain/logistics experience
- IBF or APIC’s qualified
- Black Belt or Lean Expert qualification an advantage.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD32388
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.