Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Ensure that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business. You will deliver tactical activities of purchasing goods and services off of defined contracts with stated terms and conditions. Also may include occasional one-off negotiations for non-standard buys, low dollar volume buys or items that are not strategically sourced.
Do a superb job for customers every day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness
Act with a sense of urgency and focus on results, not activity
Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and critically analyze details
The role requires the procurement of all direct materials in a cost effective and timely manner from a controlled supply base, in order to meet the varying demands of both manufacturing production planning & new production introduction requirements. The role also encompasses the need to provide strategic purchasing support to meet the sourcing Annual Operating Plan.
· Placement of identified orders in line with mainframe system generated demand
o Manually convert material req’s into purchase orders issue to suppliers
· Expedite and de-expedite material in line with site requirements
o Chase overdue orders and order acknowledgments
· Comply with approved Campus/Honeywell sourcing policies and procedures.
· Supplier lead time maintenance – ensure Material Master Data is correct
· Supplier payment terms maintenance – ensure Vendor Master Data is correct
· Key Performance Indicators (KPI) management – Supplier OTTR, Supplier PPM, Order Acknowledgements, Invoice resolution
· Stock reduction & inventory management support – reduce MOQ’s
· Stock replenishment system development & control (i.e. Kanbans, Min/Max, Consignment, VMI etc.) –
o create 3PL documentation to support releasing of products
· Minimum stockholding levels maintenance – ensure Master Data is correct
· Invoice query handling.
· Systems & computer housekeeping.
· Maintaining and performing agreed Leadership Standard Work.
· Full support of all site and corporate continuous improvement initiatives: 5S, HOS, VPD.
· Departmental absences cover provision as required.
· Other relevant duties as assigned.
70 Operational procurement
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.