Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Operations Productivity;
- Set up productivity and OPEX targets for the Plants
- Monitor and follow up the plants productivity and connected OPEX
- Collect and analyse the Productivity projects @ AOP and STRAP level; ask for improvement plans if deviations and conduct MOS with the Plants
- Should cost: Support data gathering, model tuning, tools development and deployment; follow up on gaps between tools and actual results at site level;
- Footprint analysis to support the development of the manufacturing strategy (core/non core, transfers);
-Monitor the performance of new manufacturing technologies, for critical projects, against the business case;
- Tracking the deployment of the automation through HTT plants
- Monitor OPEX projects impact in plant conversion cost and monitor projects ROI;
• Deployment of the new OTC HOS initiatives inside Operations;
- Support business cases creation and projects implementation to ensure adherence to the HOS OTC framework;
- Monitor Kaizen Events and Leading practice tools;
• Sustain Maintenance improvement
-Monitor and tacking the maintenance performance;
-Critical equipment: review the preventive maintenance across the primary plant and deploy it.
- Monitor and review the MRO stock analysis across the HTT plants
-Connected with plants and AME for the critical equipment that deliver productivity
-Develop and deploy methodology to collect maintenance metric/dashboard with the primary metrics
• Operations Processes Digitization (Alignment to new global IoT strategy )
- Assist business case creation, planning, monitoring and requirements management, ensure alignment to organization objectives;
- Support tools and systems development and deployment;
- Participate in digitization maturity assessment;
- Monitor digitization integration into plant MOS – main POC for Automated Dashboards & Predictive Maintenance;
50 Project management
50 Oversee and run project activities
YOU MUST HAVE
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.