- Performs accounting activities which may include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, and Inter-Company, VAT and Tax reporting transactions;
- May assist finance functions with payroll, tax, sales and/or cost accounting;
- Processes payments, invoices, and vouchers according to the defined procedures and accounting principles and legislation;
- Produces routine reports, schedules, and summaries for management;
- Scans statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual or overdue items and selects the correct procedure to verify or adjust discrepancies or errors;
- Responds to specific questions from customers and suppliers and clarifies situations when necessary;
- Provides accurate analysis of reconciliation records to third party documents;
- May establish, modify, document and co-ordinate implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures;
- Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications;
- Conduct accounts reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making;
- Assist with the preparation and review of financial statements under US GAAP;
- May perform variance analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts;
- May support US GAAP to Local GAAP conversion, account reconciliation;
- May assist in preparation of the statutory financial statements under Local GAAP;
- May prepare the Tax Exhibits following Tax regulations;
- Assist the external advisor on CITR preparation, gather data and review;
- Meet country and Honeywell internal deadlines;
- Seek opportunities for central testing, automation and process efficiencies;
- Supports the entity local ERP system transition to global ERP solution;
50 General Accounting
15 Accounts Reconciliation
15 Business Support & Audit Support
10 Process improvement
10 Statutory/Tax Reporting
- Well organized, detailed, analytical individual with 2-5 years of Accounting and reporting experience (mainly AP and GA area);
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Knowledge of US GAAP / knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- Understanding of financial reporting and internal controls;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, etc.);Different ERPs may be a plus;
- Fluent: English & other European Language;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Certified Public Accountant preferred but not required;
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.