Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
* Job Description: *
Candidate will be responsible for performing Should Cost estimation for Aerospace parts and assemblies and negotiate with suppliers to get right price for Honeywell.
* Qualifications: *
Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Electronics engineering.
5+ years of relevant Electrical/Electronics Industry experience is required.
Aerospace industry experience is preferred.
* Job Responsibility: *
1. Should Cost estimation
2. Should Cost Negotiations with suppliers
3. Should Cost tools and database development.
4. Liaison and collaborate with different functions for above responsibilities.
5. Take up responsibility with in the team as assigned in different areas from time to time.
25 Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
25 Review all job contract documents
25 Implement and monitor project schedules
25 Maintain project meeting minutes
* Knowledge and Experience: *
1. Hands on experience in manufacturing and/or process planning in one or more processes for commodities such as Displays, Sensors, Motors and Antenna.
2. Ability to research parts, assemblies, schematics, electrical drawings for parts & assemblies.
3. Knowledge of IPC-A-610/620 standards.
4. Experience in Electrical CAD software, Qualification of passive, active & electrical components.
5. Experience on Passive & Active electronic components on functional, internal structure & ability to suggest alternates.
6. Experience to develop and maintain pricing model for one or more commodities such as Semiconductors, Passives and Active, Displays/LED’s, and Transformer’s, connectors, RF components, Relays, switches & Sensors.
7. Develop and maintain Should Cost Models for Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS), Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) and Finished Goods (FG) assemblies such as Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs).
8. Utilization of various estimating tools such as CCA cost model (PCBA costing spread sheet) & Lytica for standard components to complete the detailed cost estimates.
* Other skills *
1. Project Management skills and experience.
2. Have basic knowledge of finance and program management concepts and tools.
3. Aerospace quality management systems and standards.
4. Team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Experience of working with international teams.
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.