Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
TheProduct Stewardship Specialistprovides expert product stewardship guidance to assure compliance with RoHS, REACH, WEEE, End Producer Responsibilities (EPR) Conflict Minerals (Dodd-Frank Act), Prop 65, Emerging Regulations, and/or other Global Product Stewardship regulations. The Product Stewardship Specialist is a key team member who works with business leaders to drive regulatory compliance and Product Stewardship compliance while enabling growth. As such, the Product Stewardship Specialist must possess technical and regulatory skills, and demonstrate business acumen.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties :
• Develop and implement strategies to achieve product compliance with regulations requiring product and new chemical substance registration, notification, or permitting
• Anticipate, communicate, and manage regulatory changes that may impact existing product lines and new product introduction
• Provide guidance to business and implement appropriate product compliance plans
• Understand potential product use and misuse (occupational, consumer, etc.) and work across the function to develop work flows to manage products through their life cycle
• Manage product stewardship qualifications for all applicable Product Stewardship global requirements
• Work with the technology and businesses to develop and products that can be made, used and disposed of safely
• Perform other Product Stewardship duties as assigned
30 Assist product and process certification
30 Propose technical improvements
40 Establish and follow methodologies
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.